WEB DESIGN & BUILD
TURNING YOUR VISION INTO REALITY
Your website is your customers first impression of your brand. We work with new businesses and well established businesses, building brand new websites and adding new features to existing websites. Our experienced developers work across WordPress, Shopify, ASP.NET, Magento and various other CMS platforms. We transform ideas into exceptional digital solutions, giving your brand a better look than your competitors on desktop, mobile and tablet.
Working across various CMS platforms and handling three separate code languages, we maximise flexibility, level of quality and professionalism, as well as erasing any road blocks and restrictions.
We have worked with businesses of all sizes building websites of all sizes
EFFICIENT PROCESSES AND EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY
Types of websites.
We design and build bespoke websites for various businesses looking to achieve different things
Informational websites are content and design orientated. They don’t just provide information on your business/services, they also act as a great sales tool, providing your audience with a positive and attractive experience.
What businesses suit informational websites?
- Businesses with a physical location
- Businesses not selling a digital product/product online
- Businesses which hold large amounts of data/content to showcase customers for their product or service.
E-commerce websites are a website that allows you to buy and sell tangible goods, digital products or services online. In the early days, e-commerce was mainly done through phone calls and emails. Now, as you will be aware, you can buy the vast majority of products and services just by a simple transaction online. There are four types of e-commerce businesses, they are; B2C (business to consumer), B2B (Business to Business), C2B (Consumer to Business) and C2C (Consumer to Consumer)
What businesses suit E-commerce websites?
- Businesses wanting to sell there products/services online
- Businesses which don’t rely of a physical location.
- Businesses which have the ability to sell a product
- Businesses selling online services
Blogs websites are usually run by an individual or small group. A blog involves the user presenting content in a conversational style, for example, about their day to day life or hobby. A popular type of blog is often based upon travel experiences or food. Often with this, they will speak about for example ‘the meal they had’ in detail with ratings, content and images.
Why do people blog?
- Blogging allows people to share experiences with others.
- Helps people gather a following of their interests, allowing them to meet others with a similar interest.
- Businesses user blogging to engage a larger social following, resulting into an increase in sales.